Since COVID-19 hit, retailers have struggled with various areas of order processing from issues with sourcing products to new cleanliness restrictions and safety protocols implemented to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus. But one pain point sticks out: fulfillment.
Online sales in Q2 2020 have increased 44.4% year over year, and shipping carriers FedEx and UPS reported package volume increasing more than 50% in the same quarter. And retailers are responding by adjusting their fulfillment practices.
Many have added curbside pickup and shipping orders from stores, while others have looked at alternative ways to fulfill online orders beyond the usual shipping carriers. Our real-world test reveals that some retailers are still struggling with fulfillment, while others have hit the ground running.
The just-released 2020 Click, Ship & Return Report reveals new insights into the fulfillment practices of online retailers. It also detailers what new procedures e-retailers have put into place since COVID-19 as well as the results of real-world tests on the fulfillment process of several online retailers.
• 60% of consumers said that they would purchase from a retailer that ships faster if the price for a product is the same on two websites.
• 71% of Top 1000 retailers offer some type of free shipping.
• 102 Top 500 retailers have added curbside pickup between January and August 2020
Included in the Report:
• Analysis of the shipping policies of Top 1000 retailers
• Over 30 charts & graphs evaluating retailers’ fulfillment practices
• Data and analysis on how COVID-19 has impacted fulfillment
• Results from real-world tests of more than 50 orders from online retailers and curbside pickup from 12 top retail chains
• Overview of Amazon’s fulfillment practices
• Interviews with top executives exploring curbside pickup, buy online pickup in store, and ship-from-store services
• Exclusive survey results and analysis on consumers’ shipping and return expectations
Printvinyl Scored Print Media
New Printvinyl Scored wide-format print media features an easy-to-remove scored liner for creating decals, product stickers, packaging labels, and more. The precision-scored liner, with a 1.25” spacing on a 60” roll, guarantees a seamless and hassle-free removal process.
Avery Dennison Achieves +Vantage Vinyl Verification
Easy Cut Studio Release v5.026
General Formulations Cast Laminates
Vehicle Wrapping PSPs Present Munchies on the Move
A Fit for AI in Wide-Format Printing
Interior Media Make Any Surface a Canvas
The #1 magazine covering #wideformat digital printing and graphics, from output & workflow to finishing, display, and business & management.
Interior Décor1 day ago
Wallcoverings Showcase Power of Digital Print
Best of the Business1 week ago
Get The Inside Scoop on Interior Décor
True Tales1 day ago
Shiny Object Syndrome
Press Releases1 week ago
Konica Minolta Commemorates 150 Years in Business
Press Releases2 weeks ago
Nazdar Celebrates Double Honors at PRINTING United Expo 2023
Press Releases2 weeks ago
Orbus Named 2024 Sage A-Rated Supplier
Press Releases2 days ago
Vycom Recycling Keeps Printing United Expo Green
Press Releases6 days ago
Roland DGA Partners With Western Sensibility