EFI Reggiani Hyper Textile Printer
Engineered to reach print speeds up to 42.7 linear ft/min in two-pass production mode.
EFI has revealed the Reggiani Hyper Scanning Textile Printer, available in widths of 70.9 in., 94.5 in., and 118.1 in. The press is engineered to reach print speeds up to 42.7 linear ft/min in two-pass production mode and is compatible with knitted and woven fabrics including cotton, polyester, polyamide, silk, viscose, blends, wool, and more. Applications include apparel, home textiles, sportswear and footwear, and more. Seventy-two recirculating printheads offer 600-dpi res. and full variable drop size while an auto-calibrating continuous ink recirculation system reduces maintenance, according to the company.
Additional features include:
- A double bridge for added stability and accuracy
- Integrated environmental sensor for humidity and temperature monitoring
- A variety of printing modes capable of imaging solid colors, geometric patterns, fine lines, deep blacks, smooth gradients, and more
- Kevlar conveyor belt with embedded magnetic device for adhesive application and longitudinal belt movement control
- Ability for integration with Industry 4.0 projects
- Fabric and take-up options including an oscillating brace for folding, a small roll winder up to 15.8 in., or a big roll winder up to 63 in.
- Industrial dryer with symmetrical ventilation and high-efficiency exhaust capacity
- Software with real-time image processing and no image pre-calculation time prior to printing for last-minute design changes.
Mactac M-Dot Clear MD199
Window, partitions, wall, point-of-purcahse advertising, and more!
Culture + Engagement: Brian Adam and James Swanson2 weeks ago
Screaming Images, Olympus Group Report a Successful Merger
Brain Squad5 days ago
This Pop Quiz Will Tell You If You’re Working Too Hard as a Business Owner
TIp Sheet2 weeks ago
Protect Yourself from an IRS Audit, and 6 More Tips for Print Managers This Winter
Editor's Note5 days ago
Brainstorm5 days ago
Use the “37% Rule” the Next Time You Need to Hire Someone
Case Studies5 days ago
Underground Mexican Restaurant Draws Diners with Outdoor Wall Graphic
Workflow + Software2 weeks ago
Enfocus PitStop Library Container
Headlines2 weeks ago
Registration Now Open for ISA International Sign Expo 2023