EFI Reggiani Hyper Textile Printer
Compatible with knitted and woven fabrics including cotton, polyester, polyamide, silk, viscose, blends, wool, and more.
EFI has revealed the Reggiani Hyper Scanning Textile Printer, available in widths of 70.9 in., 94.5 in., and 118.1 in. The press is engineered to reach print speeds up to 42.7 linear ft/min in two-pass production mode and is compatible with knitted and woven fabrics including cotton, polyester, polyamide, silk, viscose, blends, wool, and more. Applications include apparel, home textiles, sportswear and footwear, and more. Seventy-two recirculating printheads offer 600-dpi res. and full variable drop size while an auto-calibrating continuous ink recirculation system reduces maintenance, according to the company.
Additional features include:
- A double bridge for added stability and accuracy;
- A variety of printing modes capable of imaging solid colors, geometric patterns, fine lines, deep blacks, smooth gradients, and more;
- Kevlar conveyor belt with embedded magnetic device for adhesive application and longitudinal belt movement control;
- Ability for integration with Industry 4.0 projects;
- Fabric and take-up options including an oscillating brace for folding, a small roll winder up to 15.8 in., or a big roll winder up to 63 in.;
- Industrial dryer with symmetrical ventilation and high-efficiency exhaust capacity.
Mactac M-Dot Clear MD199
Window, partitions, wall, point-of-purcahse advertising, and more!
Brain Squad2 weeks ago
This Pop Quiz Will Tell You If You’re Working Too Hard as a Business Owner
Brain Squad1 week ago
How I Launched and Built My Own Business: 10 PSPs Tell Their Tales
News1 week ago
EFI Names New CEO, Separates Fiery into Independent Business
Editor's Note2 weeks ago
Case Studies2 weeks ago
Underground Mexican Restaurant Draws Diners with Outdoor Wall Graphic
Brainstorm2 weeks ago
Use the “37% Rule” the Next Time You Need to Hire Someone
News2 weeks ago
Join The Mentorship Project by Big Picture Magazine
News2 weeks ago
ISA Names Elite Class of 2023