CWT Worktools Flatbed Multipurpose Applicator
Featuring electronic pressure control, heat-assisted lamination, and electric drive for lamination without silvering.
CWT Worktools has unveiled the CWT Evolution flatbed multipurpose applicator, featuring electronic pressure control, heat-assisted lamination, and electric drive for lamination without silvering. Synchronized Pressure Control adapts roller pressure to the substrate for uniform distribution and all-electric intuitive controls offer precise roller movement and pressure, including presaved settings.
Additional features include:
- Evo Hot heat-assisted rollers for faster lamination
- Evo Drive motorized gantry for consistent lamination speed and quality
- Evo Lift integrated height adjustment
- Evo Cut smart cutting and trimming for prints and boards
- Evo storage utilizes the empty space under the worktable for additional storage
- Evo Light option to convert the worktable into a light table with integrated side-lit LED illumination
The Evolution line is offered in three sizes: the 65.4 x 124-in. CWT 1737 Evo, 65.4 x 100.4-in. CWT 1730 Evo, and 65.4 x 171.3-in. CWT 1748 Evo.
Printvinyl Scored Print Media
New Printvinyl Scored wide-format print media features an easy-to-remove scored liner for creating decals, product stickers, packaging labels, and more. The precision-scored liner, with a 1.25” spacing on a 60” roll, guarantees a seamless and hassle-free removal process.
Interior Décor4 days ago
Wallcoverings Showcase Power of Digital Print
Best of the Business2 weeks ago
Get The Inside Scoop on Interior Décor
True Tales4 days ago
Shiny Object Syndrome
Press Releases2 weeks ago
Konica Minolta Commemorates 150 Years in Business
Press Releases5 days ago
Vycom Recycling Keeps Printing United Expo Green
Press Releases1 week ago
Roland DGA Partners With Western Sensibility
Press Releases4 days ago
SAi Promotes Eyal Friedman to Lead International Sales Team
Workflow + Software3 days ago
Global Graphics Software SmartDFE