3M recently released an array of new media:
* Designed for short-term promotional transit and retail applications, 3M Scotchcal perforated Window Graphic Film IJ66 is a 5.8-mil non-cast white film with clear adhesive that has 40% perforation and 60% print area. IJ66 is recommended for flat and simple curved surfaces and is compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, and UV-curable printers. It's available in 54-in.-wide rolls.
* 3M Scotchcal Changeable Translucent Graphic Film IJ63 is a new 3.2-mil white translucent promotional graphic film with clear adhesive for short-term backlit and window applications. 3M IJ63 is compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, and UV-curable printers and is available in 54-in.-wide rolls.
* The company now offers an 'environmentally preferred' promotional film. 3M Scotchcal Graphic Film IJ35E-20R is a new 4-mil polyolefin film compatible with piezo inkjet, screen, and electrostatic printing platforms. It's opaque with a gray hideable adhesive. This film is made without plasticizers and PVC and with less solvent in the manufacturing than traditional solvent-based adhesive products. Recommended applications include general signage, P-O-P, and exhibit graphics. Available in 54-in.-wide rolls.
* 3M has made a few improvements to its 7-mil Scotchlite Reflective Graphic Films 680CR and IJ680CR. Upgrades include: better slideability for easier installation especially in hot climates; better and longer air-release, which reduces outgassing issues; and better, faster removability.
* Also, 3M is also offering a two-year warranty on selected films and overlaminates commonly used for watercraft wraps. Products covered include: Controltac Wrap Film IJ180 with Comply Adhesives; Controltac Wrap Film IJ380Cv3; and Scotchcal Gloss 8518, Luster 8519, or Matte 8520 Overlaminates. A new marine application video is available on the company's website.Advertisement
* 3M has introduced 3M Piezo Inkjet Series 4400 inks for use with HP Scitex XL 1200 and XL 1500 printers. These inks allow print providers to produce double-sided backlit signage; when paired with 3M Panagraphics III substrates. 3M ink series 4400 is backed by the 3M MCS Warranty when used with 3M media.
Printvinyl Scored Print Media
New Printvinyl Scored wide-format print media features an easy-to-remove scored liner for creating decals, product stickers, packaging labels, and more. The precision-scored liner, with a 1.25” spacing on a 60” roll, guarantees a seamless and hassle-free removal process.
Avery Dennison Achieves +Vantage Vinyl Verification
Easy Cut Studio Release v5.026
General Formulations Cast Laminates
Vehicle Wrapping PSPs Present Munchies on the Move
A Fit for AI in Wide-Format Printing
Interior Media Make Any Surface a Canvas
The #1 magazine covering #wideformat digital printing and graphics, from output & workflow to finishing, display, and business & management.
Interior Décor4 days ago
Wallcoverings Showcase Power of Digital Print
Best of the Business2 weeks ago
Get The Inside Scoop on Interior Décor
True Tales4 days ago
Shiny Object Syndrome
Press Releases2 weeks ago
Konica Minolta Commemorates 150 Years in Business
Press Releases5 days ago
Vycom Recycling Keeps Printing United Expo Green
Press Releases1 week ago
Roland DGA Partners With Western Sensibility
Press Releases4 days ago
SAi Promotes Eyal Friedman to Lead International Sales Team
Workflow + Software3 days ago
Global Graphics Software SmartDFE