Connect with us

Headlines

Fire at Print Shop Causes $50,000 in Damages

It started after a cell phone was dropped into a printing press.

mm

Published

on

Credit: Pete Piringer, Montgomery County (MD) Fire & Rescue Service

A fire broke out at House of Printing (Burtonsville, MD) after a cell phone was accidentally dropped into a printing press, causing $50,000 in damages, Fox 5 Washington D.C. reports.

The fire started after the battery sustained damage and ignited paper inside the machine, which was in operation, the article says.

About 25 firefighters responded to the scene. No injuries were reported.

Read more at Fox 5 Washington D.C.

Big Picture magazine has been serving wide-format printing professionals for more than 25 years, providing business-specific content to help boost bottom lines through its industry-leading magazine, website, email bulletins, Brain Squad and social media channels.

Advertisement

SPONSORED VIDEO

Mactac M-Dot Clear MD199

Window, partitions, wall, point-of-purcahse advertising, and more!

Promoted Headlines

Advertisement
Advertisement

SUBSCRIBE

Advertisement

INSTAGRAM

Most Popular