Pantone reports that it is inviting end users to participate in a public beta test of its Color Manager software. Once the beta test is complete, testers will automatically receive the final version of the software.
Color Manager is a desktop application for the Macintosh operating system designed to provide the assurance and confidence to use the latest Pantone colors accurately.
Key features of Color Manager include:
• Automatically updates all Pantone Color Libraries.
• Uses Pantone Plus Color Bridge values.
• Will build ICC profile-based device-specific CMYK recipes for any Pantone Graphics library (Pantone Fashion + Home libraries will be added in future releases).
• Simulates and helps users visualize spot vs. 4-color process, including display and print gamut warnings to make it easy to identify any colors that cannot be properly printed on a target output device or properly displayed on a monitor.
• Synchronizes spot color values to design applications.
• Enables synchronization of device-specific values to myPantone iPhone application and the myPantone X-Ref iPhone application (including standard Pantone Color Bridge CMYK values).
Price: $49.95; free to registered myPantone members. A version supporting Windows will be made available in the future.
Printvinyl Scored Print Media
New Printvinyl Scored wide-format print media features an easy-to-remove scored liner for creating decals, product stickers, packaging labels, and more. The precision-scored liner, with a 1.25” spacing on a 60” roll, guarantees a seamless and hassle-free removal process.
Avery Dennison Achieves +Vantage Vinyl Verification
Easy Cut Studio Release v5.026
General Formulations Cast Laminates
Vehicle Wrapping PSPs Present Munchies on the Move
A Fit for AI in Wide-Format Printing
Interior Media Make Any Surface a Canvas
The #1 magazine covering #wideformat digital printing and graphics, from output & workflow to finishing, display, and business & management.
Interior Décor4 days ago
Wallcoverings Showcase Power of Digital Print
Best of the Business2 weeks ago
Get The Inside Scoop on Interior Décor
True Tales4 days ago
Shiny Object Syndrome
Press Releases2 weeks ago
Konica Minolta Commemorates 150 Years in Business
Press Releases5 days ago
Vycom Recycling Keeps Printing United Expo Green
Press Releases1 week ago
Roland DGA Partners With Western Sensibility
Press Releases4 days ago
SAi Promotes Eyal Friedman to Lead International Sales Team
Workflow + Software3 days ago
Global Graphics Software SmartDFE